Emergency Plumber in Glendale
24 Hour Emergency Plumbers. Call Moe Plumbing Services Now!
Do you have a sudden and urgent plumbing problem? Has a pipe burst in your home in the middle of the night? Has your shower drain started spewing sewage or your toilet refused to flush? These are just a few of the urgent matters that our crew at Moe Plumbing Services is prepared to handle 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We understand that plumbing issues don’t give you a choice when they decide to happen, and we offer comprehensive solutions that fix the issue quickly so you can go back to living a stress-free and comfortable life again as soon as possible. As Glendale’s emergency plumbers of choice, we’re ready and willing to come to you and get started with your repair as soon as possible.
Moe Plumbing Services understands the nature of plumbing emergencies, and we offer services that treat your issue with the same urgency that you do. We know that waiting too long can lead to things only getting worse, and we make it our mission to help you avoid any further damage to your home as much as possible. Our friendly technicians are equipped with mobile services vans that are ready to roll at a moment’s notice, and we do our best to get to you as soon as possible so your urgent, overnight problems will be solved as fast as you need them to be. From blockages and obstructions in your sewer line to burst pipes, faulty fixtures, and even gas line plumbing, we’ve seen and handled it all so you can trust it to us with confidence.
If you have a plumbing emergency, pick up the phone now and reach out to the Glendale emergency plumbing team at Moe Plumbing Services! Dial (818) 396-8002 and get the help you need right away.
What Is a Plumbing Emergency?
Unfortunately, sometimes people face a serious plumbing crisis but refuse to call for help simply because they don’t think their issue is an emergency and try to wait it out until business hours to call for help. When you have a serious issue, waiting can lead to disaster and only make things worse. In fact, sometimes waiting can make what would have otherwise been a routine plumbing problem a serious issue that both takes far longer and costs much more to repair. As a general rule of thumb, any plumbing problem that threatens your property or prevents you from being able to safely utilize a fixture should be considered an emergency and require immediate assistance.
We have handled all types of plumbing emergencies, including:
- Leaking or burst water lines
- Leaking gas lines
- Clogged sinks
- Clogged toilets
- Sewer line problems
- Spilled sewage
- Damaged garbage disposals
What to Do In a Plumbing Emergency
- Shut off the water - The water coming directly from that fixture should be turned off if you have a leaky toilet or faucet. Next, you need to turn off the water supply to your home if you can't find the valve or if it doesn't stop the flow of water. You should locate your water shutoff valve as soon as you move into a new home, which should be near your water meter.
- Assess the damage - Determine the source of the plumbing emergency after you have shut off the water. Be on the lookout for water damage, mold, bubbling or peeling paint, or warped floors. You should use all of your senses to discover what is wrong, such as smelling damp, musty odors.
- Turn off the water heater - In a minor emergency, it may not be necessary to turn off the water heater. It is safer to turn off your water heater if you have a major emergency or if you don't know how severe the situation is.
- Drain your pipes - Open your drains and spigots after turning off the water heater and shutting off the water. This will allow any water left in the pipes to drain. Be sure to remember the outdoor faucets and hoses.
- Call the water company - the plumbing emergency could be due to a mishap belonging to the municipality. Make sure to give the water company a call to get to the root of the issue.
- Call Moe Plumbing - In the event you can't fix the leak yourself after going through all the steps above, it's time to call an emergency plumber.
At Moe Plumbing Services, we are here to help you whenever you need us. That includes being ready to come to you overnight, on weekends, or even over a holiday when something serious happens. When plumbing problems never take a day off, you shouldn’t have to wait around for a plumber to open their doors again in order to get the help you so desperately need. At Moe Plumbing Services, we’re always here for you, and we always offer the same great service that our customers have come to expect from us.
When you experience a plumbing emergency, turn to the crew who will fix it quickly! Contact Moe Plumbing Services for help now.