Glendale Plumbing Service
Taking Care of Your San Fernando Valley and Los Angeles Area Home Is What We Do Best!
According to Weather Spark, Glendale's Mediterranean climate consists of hot summers and mild-to-warm winters. With this in mind, Glendale residents experience seasonal fluctuations in outdoor temperature, which your home and family should always be ready for. Whether you live in the west or northern sides of the city, our plumbers in Glendale are here to satisfy your plumbing and HVAC needs.
Here at Moe Plumbing Services, our plumbers understand that a smooth-running, comfortable home is at the top of your list of priorities, and we want you to know it is at the top of ours as well! Since opening our doors in 1927, our team has remained committed to offering the highest quality plumbing, heating, and AC services in Glendale to ensure your entire home is taken care of. From simple repairs to major system overhauls to routine maintenance to new installations, our team can handle your every home service efficiently and effectively.
Our Glendale plumbing services include:
- New construction
- Backflow testing
- Drain camera inspection
- Sewer location
- Earthquake home protection
- Electronic leak detection
- Emergency plumbing
- Garbage disposals
- Hydro jetting
- Reverse osmosis
- Sewer repair
- Vintage homes
- Water heater repair and installation
- Commercial plumbing
Our HVAC services include:
- AC repair
- AC installation
- Heater and furnace repair
- Heater and furnace installation
- HVAC maintenance
Call (818) 396-8002 or contact online for plumbing, heating, or air conditioning services in Glendale.
Signs You Need to Call a Plumber
Your plumbing system keeps your home running smoothly, so it is important to bring in a plumber as soon as you detect something might be wrong. Even issues that appear to be very minor can quickly worsen and cause a lot of damage to your system.
Signs that you need to call a plumber include:
- Your drains smell terrible
- There is an unexplained puddle of water on your lawn
- You have little to no hot water
- Your water pressure is too low
- Your toilet is often clogged or overflowing
- Water comes up your sink or shower drains when you flush the toilet
- There are bubbling or gurgling sounds coming from your drains
- Your water has an odd scent, taste, or appearance
- One or more of your drains are slow or clogged
- Your water heater is making weird sounds
- There was an unexpected spike in your water bill
No matter the problem, Moe Plumbing Services has a solution. As the go-to plumbers in Glendale, we have encountered and resolved every plumbing issue imaginable, and we guarantee we can take care of yours in no time at all.
How to Avoid AC Problems
In SoCal, a functioning air conditioner is a necessity. The last thing anyone wants is for their system to break down in the middle of a heatwave. Luckily, a lot of AC repairs are easily prevented with routine maintenance. Manufacturers recommend scheduling professional AC maintenance every spring to ensure your system is in the best shape possible once the summer heat rolls in. In addition to preventing repairs, proper AC maintenance maximizes your system’s energy efficiency, improves its safety and performance, extends its lifespan, and more.
Here at Moe Plumbing Services, we have the tools, training, and technology necessary to make sure your system is taken care of. Our Glendale AC experts offer comprehensive maintenance services that help your family stay cool and comfortable all summer long.
What are Signs That you Need Heater Repair?
Your heater is a big investment, so it is important to protect it by scheduling a system inspection if you notice that something is wrong with it. Big or small, all heater problems should be taken seriously if you want to avoid a major replacement or even premature system failure.
You might need a heater repair if:
- Your heater is blowing cold air
- You are constantly adjusting your thermostat
- There is a lot of dust in your home after running your heater
- Your heater cycles on and off constantly
- The pilot light is yellow instead of blue
- Your heater has to run all day to reach the temp set on your thermostat
- There was an unexpected spike in your utility bills
- Your heater is making loud and unusual noises
- Your airflow is weak
- There are strange smells coming from your air ducts
Our Glendale heating experts are here to inspect your system, identify the exact source of the problem, and implement the fasted and most reliable solution to get your heater back up and running right away.
Why Choose Moe Plumbing Services?
As a family-owned business, Moe Plumbing Services understands how much you care about ensuring your family has a comfortable environment to come home to each day. That’s why we are fully committed to being there for you when you need us most. If you experience a plumbing, heating, or air conditioning emergency, reach out to our skilled technicians. We are on call and ready to provide expert repairs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.