Recent Project: Staples Center
BUILDING AN ICONIC VENUE FOR LOS ANGELES
Staples Center is a unique arena capable of transforming itself to accommodate the four sports teams that call it home and the numerous concerts and other events that take place. Staples Center was the first step towards the rebuilding of downtown and has since become one of the iconic venues for high-profile events in Los Angeles. Moe Plumbing is proud to have its thumbprint on this world class arena.
- Superintendent: Robert "Bud" Banks
- General Contractor: PCL Construction
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Completion Date: October, 1999
- Budget: $885,427
- The Staples Center had a tight deadline, requiring multiple crews to be working simultaneously on each of the five levels.
- Moe had the resources and employees to fulfill the needs of the project. Having a team that has worked together for several years, allowed for a tightly coordinated and efficient process.
- Moe Contracting Services and PCL Construction have worked together on several projects and continue to maintain a positive working relationship.