Recent Project: Downtown Disney
DOWNTOWN DISNEY ENDLESS ENTERTAINMENT
The addition of Downtown Disney makes the famous destination an entertainment hub suitable for any preference. While the project required multiple crews, tight scheduling and access limitations, the end-product is a first-class entertainment venue that adds to the magic of Disney.
- Superintendent: Kerry Weston
- General Contractor: Bayley Construction, PCL, & C. W. Driver
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Completion Date: May, 2001
- Budget: TBA
- Downtown Disney was a large scale project with several contractors, surrounding projects and rapidly changing needs of the owner. There were critical timelines, coupled with scheduling, logistical, and access limitations.
- The experience of Moe's leadership enabled an extremely organized plan of execution. The project required pre-planning at all levels including within the company ensuring that the necessary materials and coordinating with the general contractor and the sub-contractors to make sure we were extremely efficient.
- The project was completed on budget and on schedule. The clients were extremely pleased and have turned to us on several other projects.