Recent Project: Americana at Brand
The Americana is unique in the fact that it seamlessly mixes retail space with living space, something that is not typical in Los Angeles. From the start, the project exuded prominence and luxury with a highly anticipated grand opening. Only minutes from the Moe Contracting Service's office, participating in the Americana at Brand was important to Moe because it presented an opportunity to be part of changing the face of our hometown.
- Superintendent: John Williams
- General Contractor: Caruso/Bernard's Brothers
- Location: Glendale, California
- Completion Date: May, 2008
- Budget: $7,342,293
- The project was a very high-profile, demanding project with tight deadlines, multiple crews and several different sub-contractors.
- The Moe project team remained committed to this project and its deadlines. By anticipating any obstacles and solving them in advance, the team was able to stay on schedule.
- The project was completed in time for the much anticipated grand opening to the community.