Are you tired of HVAC technicians who never arrive on-time? Sick of contractors who keep jacking up the price at the last minute? Worried that your heating and air conditioning service provider is not delivering the long-lasting results your system needs? Then do something about it! At H.L. Moe Co., Inc., we have been around long enough to know the difference between good heating and cooling service and subpar level work. That’s why we are here with the top five reasons to replace your HVAC contractor today. Keep reading for what you need to know, and remember that you can call H.L. Moe Co., Inc. for all your heating and air conditioning service needs.
5 Signs It’s Time to Find a New HVAC Company
- Declining System Performance: The baseline for what your heating and air conditioning technician should be able to offer is making sure your system works better when they leave than when they arrived. That’s why if you find there is no difference in your heating/AC system’s performance after a service appointment, or if your system’s performance actually gets worse following a repair, you should plan on never hiring the technician who worked on it again. Of course, there are times when a repair will simply not be possible, and you will have to call experts like our team at H.L. Moe Co., Inc. for a heater or air conditioner replacement. However, if a technician ever tells you a problem is fixed, only for that problem to reoccur in the future, that’s a major sign that it’s time to find a new HVAC company.
- Incorrect Diagnosis: Another thing every skilled HVAC contractor should be able to do is trace the heater/air conditioner issue you are having back to its root cause. This is extremely critical, as you do not want to hire someone who proposes a solution that does nothing, or even worse, exacerbates the problem you are having. Fortunately, at H.L. Moe Co., Inc., our award-winning heating and cooling techs have the experience to diagnose problems quickly and correctly, determining the source of your problem and presenting comprehensive steps to take care of it.
- Lack of Maintenance Options: A lot of homeowners assume that HVAC maintenance isn’t really necessary, and that tune-ups are just a way for heating and air conditioning companies to make more money. And yet, just the opposite is true. Any HVAC contractor worth their salt will be able to present maintenance options designed to help your system last longer and work better. That’s why at H.L. Moe Co., Inc., we offer quality maintenance plans/membership options. Our technicians know how to perform inspections and service to keep your HVAC units functioning at peak performance for as long as possible. On the other hand, HVAC companies that offer no kind of follow-up options or maintenance services should not be trusted, and in fact, should actively be avoided.
- Bad Scheduling: It’s a cliché at this point, but it’s also an unfortunate reality that many HVAC companies only provide vague service windows that leave customers waiting around for hours at a time. This is extremely frustrating, especially when it can be hard to find a time in your busy schedule that’s even convenient for you. At H.L. Moe Co., Inc., we go out of our way to make our appointment times as flexible as possible. We’re also available 24/7 for emergency service, so you can feel free to call us anytime, day or night. Our goal is to make this entire process as easy as possible, and if you find yourself struggling to get a technician out to your home in a timely manner, we encourage you to call our experienced team instead.
- Unprofessional Behavior: When it comes right down to it, there are a few things you should never excuse from an HVAC technician. Arriving late is a big red flag, but getting there on-time and acting rude is even worse. Similarly, the price you are quoted is the price you should pay—no more, no less. Last-minute fees and hidden surcharges are a huge sign that you are dealing with an untrustworthy company. And of course, you shouldn’t have to worry about technicians swearing, smoking, or tracking mess through your house. At H.L. Moe Co., Inc., our technicians are known for going above and beyond to deliver complete satisfaction. Each of our team members has received at least five years of training and has 15 to 20 years of experience. And as an Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner, you can trust that we hold our entire team to the highest standards. Call today to schedule an appointment, and experience HVAC service as it should be.